- Easily hang a wide variety of quilts, tapestries, and other textiles with these simple devices!
- Powerful magnets securely hold your quilt to the metal plate through the rod inserted into your quilt's rod pocket.
- Use the included removable adhesive strips and your own metal rod and see what a hassle-free hanging system this is.
- No tools are required, your wall won't be damaged, and leveling is just a matter of sliding the rod or magnet! Remove, re-hang, or change your quilt display with absolutely no hassle.
- Display large quilts by using more plates (see guidelines below for suggested number of plates.)
- Plates are pre-drilled with screw holes in case you are not able to use removable adhesive strips on your wall.
Mounting Plate Guidelines:
These 5 mounting plates with magnets will hold a variety of quilt sizes with your adjustable steel curtain rod or steel bar.
1 to 2 plates - Mini Quilt (centered) to Twin Size
2 to 3 plates - Twin Size to Full Size Quilt
4 to 5 plates - Queen Size to Heavy King Size
5 Small Steel Plates, 5 Extra Strong Neodymium Magnets, 10 Removable Adhesive Strips, Instructions. NOTE: Steel rod is not included, you will need to supply your own rod.