Complete Embroidery Design Management
BuzzXplore works like Windows Explorer so it is intuitive to use and familiar the first time you open the software. Provides all the essential tools for organizing and finding your design files - locate, print, sort, drag and drop, cut, copy, paste, rename, convert, zip and unzip files and so much more!
- Provides all the essential tools for organizing and finding your designs.
- Launch other embroidery software
- Locate designs, convert, zip and unzip, print reports.
- Organize with drag and drop, design categories, and rename.
- Write to embroidery drives with easy to use wizard.
- Works like Windows Explorer so it is intuitive to use.
- Supports 29 Embroidery Formats, 8 graphics formats, txt and rtf.
Organize & Manage
- No separate Catalog to maintain. Works directly on the files on your computer.
- View and organize all of your embroidery designs and graphics in one place, even in Zip archive files.
- View thumbnails and preview multiple designs with instant realistic 3-D threads
- Catalog mode allows you to include multiple or non-contiguous folders or designs for conversions, sorting, reports or just browsing.
- Automatically create a folder tree of over 500 design categories for organizing your designs.
- Move or copy files between folders with a simple drag and drop.
Edit & Watch Your Designs Sew
- Launch MOST embroidery software even most you can't launch from Windows Explorer.
- Use the included free BuzzEdit Lite to change thread colors, or rotate, mirror or flip designs.
- The BuzzEdit Lite sew simulator lets you "see" how your designs will sew.
- Search for files, folder or specific text in designs or notes. Results of your query may be displayed in a new catalog
- View only the files you need by using powerful file filters.
- Automatically create design note files for storing additional design information.
- Watch a 3-D slide show of your designs to quickly preview them.
Zip Archive Support
- Zip'd designs can be viewed, converted or printed in reports without unzipping first.
- Quickly extract the contents of Zip Archives using the Extraction Wizard or just drag and drop the into the desired folder.
Embroidery Drive Writing
- Embroidery Drive Writing Wizard makes it easy!
- Writes USB Drives for use in Embroidery Machines with a USB Flash Drive Port including Bernina 200s, 730s and 830s (Bernina Drive)
- Writes Compact Flash also known as ATA cards
- Writes SHV Formatted diskettes for Designer 1
- Or even external or networked drives
- Built in support for the BuzzBox, embroidery card reader/writer for PES/HUS
Convert Embroidery Formats
- Accurately convert designs on-the-fly or thousands at a time in seconds to the folder of your choice.
- Display graphics files along side of your embroideries. Great for keeping pictures of your projects.
- Accurately convert graphics from one graphics format to another.
- Create graphic "snap shots" of your embroidery designs in beautiful, realistic 3-D.
- Print design lists, thumbnails or actual size.
- Create professional-looking design catalogs for embroidery customers to browse.
- Customize your thumbnail reports to include sewing information and number of thumbnails per page.
- Print actual Size templates which are perfect for use in design placement.
- Print a design table of contents and optionally include file names
- 30 Free Professional Embroidery Designs. Several professional embroidery design companies have included some exclusive embroidery designs for you to sample.
BuzzXplore v2 Screenshots & Report Samples
Here are just a few sample BuzzXplore screens and reports. Click on any screen to view it full size. Use your browsers back button to return to this page.
||The BuzzXplore workspace includes a file filter, folder tree, contents area and a special holding area used for projects or embroidery card/drive writing.
||Instant 3-D Rendering is the fastest in the industry and it allows users to instantly view multiple designs at a time and see how they will look when sewn. The designs are shown in the main display window. No need for a separate preview window.
||The actual size pop-up window lets you see a larger view of your design in realistic 3-D which makes it especially easy to view fill patterns and outlines.
||Powerful file filters make it simple for you to view only the files you desire. Just click on the file types to include!
|The Embroidery Card / Drive writing wizard provides easy card writing for numerous embroidery machines. Just pick the card/device from the drop down list and let BuzzXplore do the rest!
|Print a Summary Report to create your own custom design catalog. The example, includes note files and scans of stitched designs along side the embroidery designs. This report was customized to include 2 x 4 designs, detailed sewing information, hoops and borders.
||Print a design in Actual Size as an aid for design placement and hoop alignment.
The more embroidery file formats you can convert from, the more designs you can use from the Internet and from embroidery design companies. That is why BuzzXplore allows you to display and convert so many embroidery file formats and why we keep adding more. We also support many of the graphics formats you use in your embroidery design software, making it even easier for you to enjoy your hobby.
BuzzXplore v2 supports the following file formats and manufacturer's. If your software uses a file format show but your manufacturer is not listed, BuzzXplore my still be able to browse and convert your format. Please contact our sales office if you have any questions.
Whenever possible, we will continue to add support for newer versions of these file formats. The time required to do this is variable and cannot be estimated.
NOTE: Due to product release cycles, you may need to download the latest update in order to support all of the formats listed.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard drive space
- Windows-compatible CD-ROM drive for installation (not required for the download version of the software)
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 (16-bit color)